Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tutoring me on my 3 tumors.

Mornin', 

My chief task today with my progressive paralysis  of my left side specifically left hand is to write this entry.
Capitalizing letters is the tricky part as the fingertip and thumb have a thing for the Ctrl-End-Alt COMBO WTF!
instead of stairs for my legs or a floor being problematic  there are keys for fingers ergo thought frustration which can detour an idea from formulating.

The following features . Fabio Iwamoto  MD, Neuro Oncologist at NIH explaining to my brother Matt and  I through pictures (I've grown familiar with) however am unable to describe to anyone else what is going on inside my head. Adverbs, Adjectives, are useless.Chemistry, Biology, inextricably linked to Math are what are required here.

For the next 4 minutes join me in my brain. with Dr. Fabio Iwamoto as our guide. Principal Investigator of
STUDY NUMBER : 09-C0222 Posted to Web 3/26/2010
STUDY TITLE: A Randomized Phase II Trial of Vandetanib (ZD6474) In Combination with Carboplatin  Versus Carboplatin Alone Followed by Vandentib Alone  in Adults with High-Grade Gliomas
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnnoX1qFGhU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="385">


Am participating with 127 others in  a randomized Phase II Trial of Vandetanib ( ZD6474) In Combination with Carboplatin Versus Carboplatin Alone.

As a Handyman/Painter whose truck was a bicycle this experience fits neatly in the perseverance paradigm.
Fixing broken things do take time, and many options will be exercised before a result satisfies parity.

My focus is Next. this Trial is just another step. and a recombinant  trainer will bring my leg function back  via my right teaching my left what to do.My brain will do my brain does and re-wire itself.My mind will help direct traffic patterns. There are those who will disdain my accomplishments as my failure is easier for them to accept. Here is where my mind begins.MOVE FORWARD, as there are those who believe that Health & Life are worth having, sharing & giving. My goal is to do whatever it takes. And my job is to get well, so that others may live.

Patient heal thyself through stem cell regenerative therapy
Specific treatments are of vital interest in healing as each of us is molecularly unique and our chemical synthesis for healing are different from dying.

Tomorrow,


In the clip I said a Doctor from Kentucky, (correction) here is the event.


Using Your Own Stem Cells for Personalized Therapies 


Daniel A. Peterson, PhD, Associate Professor and Executive Director
Center
 for Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
Sunday, May 23, 2010
12:30 to 2:30 p.m
.
Maggiano’s Little Italy
4999 Old Orchard Center
Skokie, IL
 60064
Rosalind Franklin  worked with Crick & Watson on the DNA helix, they got the NOBEL,
she got Nada,

 Chit with ya',

Peter

No comments: