Wednesday, July 7, 2010

APROPOS RELEVANCE

MORNIN',


While having a walk and talk with my brother Matt about family relationships
that over the years change from on to off yet manage to move forward,it coincided with my  thoughts regarding rapport between me and others in general that I know of them,I just DO NOT KNOW THEM.  THE RECIPROCAL IS TRUE This difficulty in growth is illustrated in this scene from a current Broadway Musical Next to Normal


Its' Pertinence started my day with a song dealing with emotional pain, death, its' lack of exclusivity, because of its' commonality, its' unity that when accepted as a connection to each other helps each of us  to  understand plights of others as comparable to our own.
so here is YOU DON'T KNOW



UPLIFTING
PURGE
Chit with ya'


Peter 

No comments: