Friday, January 16, 2009

Good I'm not the only Disbeliever

Good I'm not the only disbeliever of last night's Goodbye speech, To me the lie's were brazen, the contempt impugn, these past 8 years were better in his words than in my eyes, ears and memory.

I saw fraud , he saw bailout.

I remember Donald Rumsfeld saying 2.3 trillion dollars, was unaccounted for in the Pentagon on September 10, 2001. I remember seeing 2 incredibly built skyscrapers implode identically on September 11, 2001. Last night I was told that my America was his concern every morning and that no Terrorist attack has occurred since the first one. Instead of hijacked airplanes, Sub-Prime Mortgages and Derivatives were used to accrue vast amounts of inflated capital which got pulled like WTC 7.

Yep, Nothing Foreign about it. Purely Domestic Assault.

But to rebut last night better, here is

Still Delusional After All These Years

Related Topics:

huffingtonpost.com — The speech was spin at its most dangerous. It's easy to feel a pang of pity for a guy who was on top so long and is now heading out the door. But the more sympathy he evokes, the more susceptible we are to the lies he is telling. Before we know it, his revisionism becomes accepted as the truth. So, if there was any value in the speech it was this: it should remind us of the importance of refusing to allow this delusional revisionism to stand.

Read Full Article »



And From Rachel Maddow of MSNBC with Ariana Huffington





I'm not the only one




No comments: