Sunday, January 11, 2009

Anaplastic Astrocytomas Adventurer

Like to sleep alot which I am told is to be expected, part of the healing from the Radiotherapy. Which will take up to a year. There is a straight line down the middle of my head where the hair stops growing. Nothing from the Center to the Right, there is Comedy written all over that without even trying.

When the hair does grow back supposedly between 3-6 months from now it'll have a different texture and color; I'm imagining a blond Halfro.

Am doing ok tho. Compared December 2nd MRI's with July 22nd MRI's and saw a reduction in size of the three tumors; which is what is supposed to happen.

The Left side of my body is slowly coming back but I'm told to anticipate recovery from the Craniotomy on my Right Pre-Motor Cortex to take about a year. Social Security has approved me for disability assistance, and has informed me that I will be reviewed in three years, because they believe my condition will improve. Hmmm, one can see that as pretty Motivational or the ultimate Deadline.

I 'll take Motivational for 50 more , aw heck make it a 10o, 'cuz in addition to beating the cancer, my left rotator cuff needs to be reconnected, then my left distal radius needs to be reconstructed. 2008 had its' not so great moments, however, may 2009 be better than fine,

Chit with ya',


Peter Lott Heppner

No comments: