Saturday, May 30, 2009

Infinity

Afternoon,


For me Cancer & Paralysis were not on my Dance Card but, A friend  told me, of all the folks he knows, no one is better prepared for this adventure. Yep an odd way of saying "You can get through this" but I'll take the inspiration  from the honesty of that moment.

Recently returned from NIH for follow-up and the 3 Anaplastic Astrocytomas seem to be going away instead of me. 6 more cycles of Temodar to go and am Psyched for all six.

In the meantime, have been refreshing my mind through the Cosmos Series

While HULU has all 13 episodes with minimal commercials, was able to find full episodes uninterrupted on Guba and You Tube.  Just finished (#9)The Lives of Stars and am getting through(#10) The Edge of Forever which brings me  to guitarist Kaki King and her take on Infinity.






Seeing it

Hearing it 

Infinity
 
is
 
Invigorating

As Usual,

 Enjoy


Peter Lott Heppner

No comments: