Monday, April 12, 2010

The Peter Problem

"The Peter Problem" is a common description my family uses when they talk about me. It is a title they have agreed on for over 20 years and it plagues me during this Brain Cancer Experience. As the eldest it is my fault for who they are. What they have accomplished has been without me. My only contribution has been in spirit.
Good Intentions only go so far, only last so long. Faith carries a burden that confronts expectations with questions that anyone can ask.  Why are you Poor? Why don't you even have a girlfriend? Why must we step in to help again? What is wrong with you?

Illness places a burden on the individual and those around that person.  No one wishes this upon themselves ipso facto and/or those close to them.

My posted thoughts on Facebook 4-11-2010

Polls are Fudged
Lies are used to lead the ill informed
Fear is used to push groups against each other
2010 & 2012 are going to be repeats of 2008
Social Changes are inevitable
Staying Calm, Informed, Alive
Despite what my Anaplastic Astrocytomas are doing to me.



For Example from my Medical Notes Document

April 11, 2010
8:12 am
Began Sutent Evening of 9th Yeeeha!!! Am doing something, now it is 2 doses so far
  • Still feel dizzy
  • Left hip uncertain needs to warm up
  • Generally tired
  • A few small spasms left arm similar to pre seizure spasms
  • Blood in toilet bowl
  • Still passed stool without too much effort
  • Just laid down for a few minutes yesterday and woke up a few hours later
  • Am ungainly, off-balance  sitting in this chair
  • Walk down stairs slowly
  • Dreamt of running last night, it was only a dream; a nice dream
  • Ringing left ear
  • Slight ringing right ear
  • Morning depression roughing me up
  • Left side clumsiness,  snagged coffee cup with 3rd finger, almost sent a fresh cup to the floor
  • Eye hand a little off
  • Field of vision smaller?
  • Memory of surroundings duller?
Moving Forward  Why? 


To Practice what I've Preached.
Always easier said than done

Chit With ya'

Peter

No comments: