Sunday, August 9, 2009

To Vo

To Vo,

The Girl Effect is in my You Tube Library http://www.youtube.com/user/tollretep7 And is one of the links I posted a long time ago.


Your observation about a generation not understanding their offspring has reciprocity and a few thousand years of recorded angst. Take a trip through history and you'll find either in fables, parables, religious texts, plays, paintings, ditties, operas, symphonies, movies, Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera, corroboration of this ceaseless conundrum we call Human Life.

Causality is Real. Change is Constant. How each of us fits in during our short time here is unknown. When I point my finger, 24,000 miles ahead of me is my back.

Patriarchy is as much a problem as Matriarchy. Men and Women need each other first, last and always.

Yes! You are living during a great time for earth. Yes! You Can Leave it better than you found it. These are incredible times, as they always have been.

Enjoy


Peter

P.S.


P.S. 2
Neighborhood Watch on Planet Earth

No comments: