Thursday, November 19, 2009

Suspended

Mornin',

Emotional Aphasia is what I want to call it, whether mine is pharmaceutical or neurological, my memory of an inability to speak because of rife emotions, seems to be a working definition for me.  While trying to explain to people my current state my words are slow, whether it is because of the depression, or the radioactive isotopes for the PET Scan or the MRI Contrast, communication is tawdry.

Am temporaruily suspended from the net due to poverty, and dis-communication.  This confounds my attempts to feel a sense of belonging/connection/engagement ergo frustration.

Thought of converting Lightning into Energy then discovered here today in the Library this idea is prevalent & popular. Need to get my Net back.

Chit with ya',

Peter

No comments: