Friday, April 10, 2009

Gobama

Tophane Cultural Center
Istanbul, Turkey
April 7, 2009


 

From President Obama's Transcript

"First, I believe we can have a dialogue that's open, honest, vibrant, and grounded in respect. And I want you to know that I'm personally committed to a new chapter of American engagement. We can't afford to talk past one another, to focus only on our differences, or to let the walls of mistrust go up around us.

 Instead we have to listen carefully to each other. We have to focus on places where we can find common ground and respect each other's views, even when we disagree. And if we do so I believe we can bridge some of our differences and divisions that we've had in the past."



 This moment dynamically reaches a  very personal level.  At home there is a division of support versus divisive malice.  On the road there is receptive politeness with honest cohesion toward mutual benefit. Hopefully the twain will meet in a positive direction healing wounds that do exist for all; occurred over time and in the moment finally get a hearing.

my wish
my reality
my family
my future


Peter Lott Heppner



No comments: