Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dejá vu Brain

Mornin'

Dejá vu brain here, loving life, marveling at the beauty out there, despite frustration pain.
Temodar 5 day cycle starts Friday. This is exciting because it is doing, to continue being.
(Coffee sip) hits the spot. The world seems to be crumbling, if one listens to harbingers of doom. Fortunately, my outcast status obviates culpability. My World is still here, consciousness testifies to its indentured engagement; a good thing, a lucky thing. Childhood fantasies have opportunities, because technology caught up with my survival, my breathe. Have lived long enough to do something, hopefully undue the damage wrought on me by others impunity. Again.



Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You are reading from the book Today's Gift

I found words to every thought I ever had, but one. . . .
—Emily Dickinson

What kinds of thoughts can't be put into words? We feel lost in space, mind-boggled by how small and big the stars are. We are sure and unsure about death, its blank and steady stare. Or we have done something that makes us feel both good and bad. Sometimes we hate someone we love, but we aren't sure what hate is, or love. We are scared of crowds and afraid of being abandoned, always alone. Sometimes we just want to laugh and cry, and when words fail we expect someone to know what our silences mean.

What are some ways I try to express my feelings without using words?

From Today's Gift: Daily Meditations for Families ©1985, 1991 by Hazelden Foundation. All rights reserved. Printed in the United States of America. No portion of this publication may be reproduced in any manner without the written permission of the publisher.



And then, a positive version, of The Butterfly Effect by Dan Southerland. Very enjoyable, it traveled my neural pathways well, am passing the following link,along to counter negative versions.

And then there is this Butterfly


Just passing good Schtuff along,

Enjoy as well,

-Peter


No comments: