Tuesday, July 21, 2009

People Telling People


Mornin'

E-newsletters are great.

They are people telling people about all sorts of schtuff that are linked together with other people.

Today is my comment in the Harvard Business Review

After receiving the Daily Good Newsletter


There so many ways to use/spend time in the 60-80 years (hopefully more) that each of us is blessed in Breathing. Purpose is a good place to start, Big Picture? or Moment? Doing nothing is in essence doing something it is in itself invigorating. My Purpose Somehow Someway: Leaving this Campsite better than I found it. What I have learned is: I am only as good as the phone calls/e-mails returned and vice a versa. What I believe is: Live each day as if it is my last because one day I am going to be right. If that means taking a nap, then a nap is my last breath. Big things are a combination of many little things. A smile can have such magic. Honesty is better. When I point me finger, 24,000 miles away is my back. That's it for now, wish ya'll well

Enjoy,

Peter Lott Heppner

P.S. Time for some Mountain Opinions



No comments: