Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Water is Sacred, Air is Sacred

Mornin',

Last night in my sleep, I recorded myself playing an Avant-garde Jazz tune on a Trumpet. I saw a $38,000 chrome coronet, it was beautiful, the musician who it belonged to made it sing.

In reality My only instrument is my voice which has been in remission from the stage for 25 years.

Today I woke to Ivan Georgiev performing at the International Piping Concert during Piping Live! 2008.


Source: www.youtube.com
http://www.pipingfestival.co.uk Ivan Georgiev performing at the International Piping Concert during Piping Live! 2008

It's gonna be music all day today, I'm feelin' my rebirth.

I also rode my bike in my sleep.

Whooshh
bank,
bank,
fly
roar,

The freedom of flight with my friends the Four Winds. Just as my bike has never lied to me nor has this earth, wisdom abounds in all things. For me more so in plants and animals than of humans, though all are my relatives, whether distant or near the Earth Bond is Real. In my meanders with selected postings. Then a friend sent me a link to a 6 part series called Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Elders Speak) I posted it a while ago, however it is worth watching again, to absorb the pertinence of our impermanence. The idea that The Bill of Rights should have been written as the Bill of Responsibilities is a Truth worth passing along. This Truth, One person's Independence day is another's Occupation or Extermination,
and with ample record Extinction.

This tie's into my Observation yesterday: The world has been around longer than the U.S. and as long as there are those who lack the moral imperative of Universal Healthcare for all, 2016 Olympics deserve to be held for the first time in South America. Athlete's are going to get injured and when they do they will need treatment without worry, which beckons the question, why are the Conservative/ Republican/Christian/ anti-Obama-ites cheering/gloating?

The Same Behavior types who reduced a population of 60 million to 800 thousand here. in what we call The United States, the Land of Lakota, Ojibwa, Shoshone, Paiute.


Source: www.republicoflakotah.com
Official Web Site of the Republic of Lakotah






Source: www.youtube.com
This is an excerpt from a 2005 interview of Red Crow hosted by Vernon Bellecourt. It was recorded at the Wolves' Den coffeehouse on Franklin Avenue in Minneapolis. Topics include: The Reservation as Concentration Camp...

Speaking of Jackson and the Cherokee

Source: www.youtube.com
a mix of Archive photos, & Native speakers, Music sound tracked by Paul Revere & The Raiders



Source: www.youtube.com
A quick clip put together to pass on the message from www.lakotafreedom.com, with background music from Floyd Red Crow Westerman.

Floyd Red Crow Westerman
Source: www.youtube.com

(...how america has come and is destined to go. ..)


Source: www.youtube.com
Elder. Oren R. Lyons ... talks about the 7th generation and america's forgotten responsiblity.


Source: www.youtube.com
...We're bound together by technology...&...Natural Law...Moral Question...


Source: www.youtube.com
We have a mission, everyone has a mission...The Peacemaker.. The teachings...the instructions...Council of the Good Minds...Without the female there is no life...


Source: www.youtube.com
Your responsibility, Your duty is to all Life...Give Thanks to everything...


Sooo as my friends play in the trees, the umbrella fabric surrounding, flowing through filters, filling my lungs, I wish you well,

Peter



No comments: