Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ambidextrous 101

Afternoon,

General Washington is off to the left commanding the first shot of Yorktown. The cannon Muzzles' alignment appears as if it fired the rugby ball in the scrim to the right.  The pictures are hung over the file cabinets symmetrically, there is a quiver of weakness, a spasm of poor responsiveness in my lower back as I crawl back onto the ladder. It is enough of an 'oh shit' moment that gravity, quickly renders a fracture to my right radius.  Wrists don't bend like that  soo, with mechanical inclination  it crackles back into place. Docs say later 'nice alignment' (Wish I coulda' done the same with my left radius 26 months ago)

'Bummer' is the general consensus because for 6-8 weeks it's miracle money revolving retainer time. The Phase II Sutent clinical study is postponed due to healing drug complications, my fault. Let's continue through,  the brain cancer  needs attention, the arm will heal on its' own, my request.  We'll know more tomorrow, Read Write Rest Today.

Learning Left handed-ness is the side effect



 So far my legibility is 2 year old clumsy.

Ambidextrous 101,

Later,

Peter

No comments: