Friday, March 19, 2010

Everyday Everywhere

Afternoon,


First this

Ministering at a Youth Explosion at Assemblies of God in Fayetteville, NC.


A week ago,as I mozied to the Bagel Shop for some coffee  and WiFi, another disheveled scruffy faced guy, told me "folks are gonna be surprised when they meet  GOD, cuz he ain't blonde haired blue eyed, dark skinned with curly hair, or ya' see GOD ain't none of that!!"
I replied that I agreed with him and that GOD for me was everything everywhere and has been and will be in  constant contact with all. He told me in his imbibed friendliness that if I needed a place to live, there were places across the street for $50 a month, he'd help me get one. His name is Cal he's in room 311 he'll see me 'round.


He's right, folk who scream from the bible condemning healthcare reform are gonna be surprised.



No comments: