Thursday, June 3, 2010

AIRIEAH ROHLA

MORNIN!!! 
woman of my dreams.

 for so many years you keep  checking in on me again
THANK YOU!!!

 your well wishes have never waned during times when my will shook with indomitable spirit

this  only you knew and I knew 

you've helped me through  sorrow

you've helped me through loss

you've consoled me the many times I've  been  alone

putting an end to loneliness. so that I could be  one again

your friends the Four Winds have covered my back. embraced my presence, wherever & whenever  we rode. we celebrated Life with it's cold north winds, it's rigorous off water   easterlies blending as  companion  artists shaping puffy canvases above showing off  their  friendships with  the south westerlies,
together again you are all with me and I thank you.
your name is my bike which is helped by the wind and has been aureole, which means to me breath of life.



  put on my socks, and buttoned my shorts

my shoes are next working towards no need for the ankle brace

toileting needs improvement 
the right hand  turns and stretches for it's own sake as part of the team



your visit brings me more to honor your place in my life as you watch over the miracles that appear
How do I spell your name aureola "I am AIRIEAH  ROHLA, NOW GET SOME REST!"
SWEET DREAMS  AIRIEAH

also known as jorda

No comments: