Tuesday, June 8, 2010

yep same building for 5 years


So my brother  replied to my e-mail about me moving forward

So where is your apartment?

I suppose that means you will be somewhat independent again?

Love

Dave



We've had some difficulties that family relationships do go through. where as in relationships of choice, mutual agreement to cease to exist can occur. I know I've been dumped by every girlfriend I've had."no mas", she said and solo I went. However with family  it is quite another commitment, because it is involuntary. some folks feel that  blood is supposed to be thicker than water. In my family water has been and will be continue thicker than blood, pooling once in a while at family get together. where we get alot of compliments from water.hmmm.Don't know how. 


Unfortunately our difficulties are 2 years old beginning on his property, where a ladder fall resulted in my left distal radius fractured,surgically set improperly a left full torn rotator cuff that never received medical treatment.That was January  2008  Then in June a seizure introduces me to the  oncology language.oh and couple this  with a presidential campaign where he IS  NOBAMA   I'M GOBAMA, and all hell breaks loose with healthcare reform. he's anti.
I'm pro. David  is an Army OD. I'M  a Handyman/Painter who has ridden the streets of Chicago for over 37 years.Working on WTF next, Clinical trials he suggests.which is exactly what I'm doing. and am glad to help supply  data,  Anyhow, he asks
  I suppose that means you will be somewhat independent again?


same lakeview neighborhood
same hub location to service my  customer/friends
laundry is now  down the hall instead of three flghts away
mail is around the corner plus 3 three steps instead of three flights away
friends can knock on my window as my view is sidewalk.

Have been for trying for the past few years to build a contractors cooperative amongst my trades guys as we have  done jobs together akin to our complimentary skill sets.I"ve done work for a variety of people and can still maintain those relationships.  despite this Lane change.  In my new place the kitchen is offset and is ideal for office work .My pals can use office help and ideas on projects. writing propsals. billing, research, a Website that we can show pictures videos of work that we've done.

Further it was quick to discover the world I call Handicap Hygiene. This is vital to variety of people and there is a need for helping others in this area.

Independent Living is Imminent.

My recumbent trainer and crunch board have fit neatly on the carpeted bedroom/living room floor which will be a routine to reconnect brain and body, it worked before it will work again.Neural synapse by Neural synapse, Muscle cell by Muscle cell
The rest will build naturally

There are 128 patients in this latest protocol, I've passed along the thought to my doctors that please tell my fellow participants that we have a job to get well so that others may live.

NIH staff are with me on this.
So is my primary care Physician Dr. Frank Castillo of Erie-Humboldt Family Center 
So is my Medical Oncologist Dr. Lily P. Hussein of Stroger Cook County Hospital
So are the physical therapists Tyfanny, Mark, Katie, and Megan of Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago 

Then there are  my pedicab pals Mark and Matt who told me they are expecting me to get through this, because they've  seen me get through rough times for twenty years now and they feel that I can get through this too,I agree with them.

An mpeg  clip of me pedaling in apt 3 couldn't load this letter. Will try sending  on a second letter.

Current vitals
quasi paralyzed left arm135/93...81 5:36am
healthy right arm151/101...79 5:40
healthy right arm 144/94...81 5:43am
healthy right arm  140/96...76 5:44am

Daily Meds

·        20mg Prilosec 7am
·         Study Number 09-C-0222 3 Vandetanib (ZD6474) Combo 100mg 7am 
·        1250mg Keppra 7am, 7pm
·        4mg Dexamethasone 7am,7pm
·        50mg Zoloft 7am
·        5mg Norvasc 7am
·        250mg Valproic Acid/ Divalproex/ Depakote7am, afternoon, 7pm

As needed Meds

100mg Colace
8.6mg Senna


Another aspect of this adventure is it's timely nature vis a vis Healthcare reform opponents
That which was harangued as impossible, is going to be shown by example as affordable and accessible for all.

Collectively it is time to help the healers, this is also what is being done. 
and whenthose who opposed healthcare reform need healthcare they will receive it free from retribution That's the Plan.

A glimpse of the future occurred on the 2010 Ridge Run. Candace, Robert, Lydia, cameoed
read my notes on the clip
also from that day

Healthcare Reform begins with the person,and is happening now it needs to get beyond fashion, it will become habit, Healthy Living is being tied in through kids school gardens inVermont,  New York City, France

Yourprescient choice to pursue holistic medicine is also part of healthcare reform.Patience with patients is a skill set requiring the finesse of a teacher, who understands the dilemmas of others less informed through a variety of circumstances through no fault of their own.(Fact) That List is long and readily observable(Fact)

We Live now with youth more informed and invigorated by the knowledge that mistakes in the past, have been handed down under the disguise of tradition.

The sentence, "Well that's the way it's always been" means a closed Mind,persistent in passing on the pain. They know as do I the pain stops with me, not to be handed down, despite its' imposition upon me. I know it is wrong to pass along the pain  perpetrators however do not know how to do this, so they will  be shown by example, without fear. It'll work,
Psycho-Physio therapy can begin with a glass of water a bag of oyster crackers and a kind word.
I've done it to many a restaurant patron who within moments would change from nervosa to nimble add a cup of soup with some respect and voila a brand new day awakens in that mind in 20minutes later.  

Everyone is and has been the fastest swimmer to the egg.

We are  born brilliant,  generous, craving life in eden
as a child we are not supposed to be
 sex toys
punching bags 
 political shields
or 
now 
formatted consumers.

Diana just said "good morning"
birds are communicating
there is rain in the air
need to get my to-do list going
line up my meds
do my Medical Notes
quasiparalyzed left arm vital 131/97...76 7:27am
healthy right arm vital157/97...76 7:37am
healthy right armvital154/98...73  7:39am
healthy right arm vital148/99...77 7:40am

will send you more  ideas details as they appear
go do some healing

Lotsa Love,

Peter
























No comments: