Saturday, September 5, 2009

435 to go

  1. Mornin'
  2. Yesterday


    __________________________________________________

    Evenin' Senator Franken

    In 1990 I wrote

    ANYTHING WORTH THE HAVING IS WORTH

    THE RISK

    ANYTHING ENORMOUS IS WORTH
    THE HAVING

    Even though you are not my Senator,


    HR 676, S703 Single Payer or Better
    is worth the risk for America.

    If I approached my Brain Cancer,
    the way America is approaching,
    Insurance Healthcare Reform,
    I'd be Dead,

    Just as there is no second place for me,
    There is no second place for my fellow Americans

    Visit me


    Again,

    HR 676, S703 Single Payer or Better,

    Sincerely,



    My Photo
    PETER LOTT HEPPNER
    CHICAGO, IL, UNITED STATES



    P.S. Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them
    is a great Reference Book


    __________________________________________________________________
  • 98 Senators mailed
  • Massachusetts needs one to replace Senator Kennedy
  • Florida waiting for Senator George LeMieux(R) to take over for recently resigned Mel Martinez,
  • Begin the representatives tomorrow
  • Tomorrow is Today


The Senate

The House of Representatives

Have at it,

I Am

No comments: