Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Invasion of privacy?!

Mornin'

Yesterday during the anticipation of the Presidential First Day of School Pep talk,

I heard the question , " What do you want to be when you grow?" is somehow against the law. http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/teabagger-even-too-dumb-dr-nancy-msnbc

I thought " You've got to be kidding me !!" Serious as a Grand Mal Seizure in Public
( and I speak from experience), this guy from a piece of paper tries to advocate that question is an invasion of privacy.

Well, Loud and Clear From 1st grade till Senior in High School I told everyone I was going to be a Veterinarian, even working 3 years in a hospital to get ready for college to do it.

However, being allergic to one's patients didn't seem to be a good idea as a way to make a living.

Sooo if anything it's a good argument to have a back-up plan.

Don't tell anyone you really enjoy singing, playing musical instruments or reading or writing or living they might try to stop ya'.

Chit with ya',

Peter



No comments: