Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Reflection Day Everyone


Mornin' my fellow organisms,





Mornin' Alice,

Happy Reflection Pool Day, Tomorrow is Interdependence Day, till then thanx for these two versions of how to see 8 years ago. The Fox version shared by my parents and my Lt. Col. D.O. brother David in the Army, versus Lost, the one I know. Even though I knew no one who died that day in that co-ordinated murder with
controlled demolition complete with decoy , or anyone during it's 8 years of retaliatory ruse cover-up, the pain and suffering for all is real. It gives me a healthy purpose to write the wrong done with ulterior motives by a select few.

A Trial at the Hague for Crimes against humanity by Bush 1 & 2, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Rove, with Osama Bin Laden as Witness, House of Saud as Witnesses, Massad with Evidence, is something that would occur in a Just World during a Just Time.

However that is as much fantasy as restoring the lives lost to tyrannies through out human history. Spirituality provides immortal solace, resolution through the flesh is as temporary a solution as each of us is.

I remember Bush 2 at Ground Zero with a megaphone bragging, that "the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon"

That part is True.

Chit with ya',

Peter

P.S. A Moment of Assurance



Lies can't hide
I see them in your eyes
Truth doesn't need to
It is Invincible
Excellence Lasts
It is Unconditional
What name is it that you want to call Me?
Think before you say!
Reach deep within you!
Without fear of retaliation!
With Full confidence of your own Honesty!
With Conviction Expose Me !

Now I see how you see Me
Prey is not my Name
Mistake however is Yours
You feel no Pity
You feel no remorse
Your ambitions are of self purpose
Few will dine with you
Only Few Should
With Time as Resource
Your Fate is sealed
As you have sealed the Fate of others
Without their permission
Without them knowing
Only their family
and Friends
Live on in your Calumny

That's True
They Live

My Name
is
Click to view image details
.
P.S. 2


Source: www.motherjones.com
The morning of 9/11, when the alarm went off with National Public Radio’s Carl Kasell talking about planes flying into the World Trade Center, I was convinced I’d stumbled into a modern-day War of the Worlds. And that unreal feeling

How many times in your mind did you vanquish the bully, the attacker, the predator?

Many opportunities to Win for Real have arrived.

Take your pick and enjoy rejuvenation

Source: www.youtube.com
Bruce Springsteen-The Rising-LIVE DA BARCELONA(2003) Can't see nothin' in front of me Can't see nothin' coming up behind I make my way through this darkness I can't feel nothing but this chain that ...


Good Prevailed in the midst of Calumny

Source: www.utne.com
The September 11, 2001 al-Qaeda attack on the Twin Towers did not defeat New Yorkers. It destroyed the buildings, contaminated the region, killed thousands, and disrupted the global economy, but it most assuredly did not conquer the citizenry.

More detailed examples from then till now
Source: www.karmatube.org
September 11, 2001 was a day of tragedy and challenge for the United States. In response, Americans rallied together as one to support families who had lost loved ones, to help in recovery efforts, and ...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



...

...

...


No comments: